Outdoor Performance Compression Socks
Compression socks for hiking featuring functional zones that activate the calf muscles and reduce pressure on the instep - for quick regeneration, a maximized performance and high comfort during long hikes.
Go further! Even when the path is long and rocky: you can master it with our new Outdoor Performance Compression Socks! Our compression socks for hiking are a powerful companion for your next adventure, and they will offer support even on the steepest trails.
The hiking socks provide for added energy during hikes on any terrain, thanks to their special compression zones. The compression profile reduces muscle vibrations and muscle fatigue is delayed to allow for longer-lasting performance during extended excursions.
Compression socks for hiking: energy and support for your calves, ankles and heels
The “Infinity Zone” functional zone on the foot and ankle supports the foot arches and offers safety with each step and on any surface. The “Relief Sole”, “Instep Comfort” and “Heel Protection” comfort zones are gentle on the sole and reduce the pressure load on the instep and heel as the foot touches the ground, as well as during the heel-to-toe movement of the foot in outdoor shoes. The “Achilles Comfort” cutout provides lasting relief for the Achilles tendon and prevents irritation.
The compression socks for hiking have an ideal fit on the skin for maximum effectiveness. To ensure the correct size is selected, the shoe size and the circumference at the widest part of the calf must be measured. Our Outdoor Performance Compression Socks are durable, breathable and washable at 40 °C. They are specially made in Germany to top quality standards and are toxin-free and skin-friendly.
Material composition: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Keeps your calf muscles in their optimal performance zone for longer
- Targeted Compression Zones reduce irritating muscle vibrations
- Reduces the shoe's pressure onto the instep thanks to "Instep Comfort Zone"
- Reduces the pressure load on the soles of your feet while hiking
- Protection against overload for the ankles and the arches
- Comfort groove for the Achilles tendon effectively reduces irritation on hikes
- Hypoallergenic, breathable and moisture-wicking
- Durable, toxic-free product of robust quality
Find Your Size
Measure for the best fit:
A) Measure the circumference of your calf at the largest point.
B) Use your standard shoe size to determine the length of your socks.