What happens to my voucher or Promo Code if I return my online order, or part of it, or if my order is cancelled?
It depends which type of voucher or promo code you used.
If you used a voucher or promo code that gave you a percentage discount (e.g. 10% off), the voucher or promo code can be replaced if you return the order, or part of it. It can also be replaced if your order got cancelled, or if you cancelled the order yourself.
If you used a voucher or promo code that gave you a monetary discount (e.g. MOP 10) the voucher or promo code can be replaced if you return the full order, if your order got cancelled, or if you cancelled the order yourself. If you return part of the order, you will receive a refund for the amount applied to that part of the order. The invoice gives you a comprehensive breakdown of the split of discount across products.
Unfortunately it is not possible to reactivate redeemed vouchers or promo code. Please contact us by phone (853) 2856 3171 or contact form to request a replacement voucher or promo code. If you plan to make a return, please do so prior to requesting your replacement voucher or promo code.
How do I use my voucher or promo code?
With a voucher or promo code, you're able to get a discount when you purchase products through our online store. Here's how to claim your discount:
- Pick a product (one that's applicable for a voucher or promo code discount) from our online store.
- Go to your shopping cart by clicking the 'Check out' button at the top of the screen.
- Click ‘Enter promo code’ in your cart
- A voucher field will appear. Type your voucher or promo code into the field and hit ‘Apply'.
Keep in mind the voucher or promo code :
- Is only valid for a limited time.
- May not be applicable to all products.
- Cannot be applied after you've placed an order.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions, offers or discounts. If more than one promotion or discount offer applies to your order, we'll use the one with the greatest discount.
You can find the Terms and Conditions related to voucher usage stated on the bottom of your email, or on the voucher.